Tag browser doesn't show latest branch revisions

bryceman
bryceman
The revision numbers listed in the tag browser don't match those of svn ls -v ^//branches, even after I click the refresh button. The repo browser does show the latest revisions, but not the tag browser, for some reason...

Last updated

squeekjjy
squeekjjy
Hey, what SVN client do you use, also have you got any picture's you can upload to show us the problem, thank you.
Mand
Mand
@sqeejjjy, this is the SmartSVN section of the forum, so the client will be SmartSVN.   @bryceman, have you set the option to tags only?
bryceman
bryceman
For example, if I get there via the switch dialog after selecting branch, the option is set to branches only and doesn't reflect the latest revision numbers. It doesn't make any difference if I select branches & tags and refresh again.  Update: Ok, I see what's going on now... it looks like the revision numbers in the tag/branch viewer are the origin revision, not the latest revision as I expected. I was hoping that I could sort by revision to get the "most active" branches in this view... it seems like that would be more useful.
Mand
Mand
This has been raised as a suggestion (SU-17552), we'll keep you posted.

1-5 of 5

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.