SmartSVN 7.5.2 no longer works on OS/2

LarsErdmann
LarsErdmann
Title says it all. If have created a ticket under support.smartsvn.com but I don't know if anyone will ever look at it.  Does anyone know when they dropped support for OS/2 ? I cannot see a note ANYWHERE neither on the web page nor in the changes readme.  I am currently using version 6.6.12 of SmartSVN and that works perfectly well with OS/2.    The error message I get with 7.5.2 is this:  "Not (yet) supported operating system OS/2"      Can anyone think of a workaround ? I have already tried -Dos.name=Windows and -Dos2.name=Linux from a command line but then I get:  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no zip in java.library.path   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1681)   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:840)   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1047)   at java.lang.System.initializeSystemClass(System.java:1100)    The java support on OS/2 is currently at level 1.6.0_25

Last updated

squeekjjy
squeekjjy
Hi  What operating system are you actually using, there could be an older version on SmartSVN 7 which might work.
LarsErdmann
LarsErdmann
To be specific: eComStation 2.0 (OS/2 successor) and as I said "java -version" reports : 1.6.0_25.  I'd be glad if you could point me to the very latest version of SmartSVN that still works with OS/2. I know that version 6.6.12 works - I am currently using it.
squeekjjy
squeekjjy
Hi,  I know this is a pain but here is the archive,  http://www.smartsvn.com/download-archive  You will have to try them out and see if they work. Please let us know the result's.

1-4 of 4

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.