SmartSVN 7.x doesn't Show Changes at the directory level

kchoose2
kchoose2
My favorite feature about SmartSVN 6 was the ability to click a folder in the left pane, and then click the Changes icon (or go to Query->Show Changes).    In SmartSVN 7.x, both the button and the menu option are grayed out. Am I missing something, or has my favorite feature been removed?    I am wondering if the new "Review" perspective is supposed to supersede this old functionality, but I preferred the uncluttered specificity of the directory changes window.    Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. And if not, please bring back this feature!    Thanks!    Marty

Last updated

squeekjjy
squeekjjy
Hi,  Are you using the foundation copy of SmartSVN? This could be the reason why the features you are requesting are grayed out.
kchoose2
kchoose2
Hi, Joshua --  No, I am using the Enterprise edition. I have seen the same behavior in the trial Professional version of SmartSVN 7.5.2.  Does this feature work for you??  Marty
squeekjjy
squeekjjy
Is your enterprise licence less then one year old ? If so then I will provide you with a link to the svn support team at WANdisco who will be able to look after you and make sure you are up and running as you like ASAP.
kchoose2
kchoose2
Looks like my license just "expired." I will bug my SAs to get a new license. Do you think that this feature still exists and I'm just doing something wrong?
squeekjjy
squeekjjy
I am unsure as this feature may have been disabled while you licence has expired. Personally, I would aquire a new licence and if this feature still isnt present, then you can contact WANdisco's support team on this matter.

1-6 of 6

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.