Ubersvn Mac

gandolf_wizard
gandolf_wizard
Hi Everybody,    I have a small problem, since I upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion, I cannot use UberSVN as the account was removed and I cannot start the server.    Any Ideas what I could do?    Thank you for your Help.    Cheers    Anselm

Last updated

Mand
Mand
Hi there,   Let me look into this for you. I'll post back here when I've checked a few things (most likely tomorrow).
Mand
Mand
So here's the thing. The upgrade process to Mountain Lion removes some folders that uberSVN needs (and the uber user obviously). The only way to fix this is to completely uninstall uber, reinstall it and then restore a backup if you have one. If you don't you'll need to recreate the users, teams and repos manually.   I've written a guide here as to how to do this, but it doesn't exactly fix your problem as you've already completed some parts of the process.   If you can PM me your email address I'll send you the uninstall script by mail, you can then run that and reinstall from the website.

1-3 of 3

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.