SmartSVN and Ububtu 13.10

tamascsaba
tamascsaba
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:  #  # SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fe8de2539c0, pid=14248, tid=140639348188928  #  # JRE version: 7.0_17-b02  # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.7-b01 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)  # Problematic frame:  # C [libglib-2.0.so.0+0x389c0] g_str_hash+0x0  #  # Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again  #  # An error report file with more information is saved as:  # /home/~user/smartsvn/smartsvn-7_6_1/bin/hs_err_pid14248.log  #  # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:  # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp  # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.  # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.  #  ./smartsvn.sh: 74. line: 14248   $_JAVA_EXEC $_VM_PROPERTIES -Xmx${SMARTSVN_MAX_HEAP_SIZE} -Dsmartsvn.vm-xmx=${SMARTSVN_MAX_HEAP_SIZE} -jar "$SMARTSVN_HOME/lib/bootloader.jar" "$@"

Last updated

phplist
phplist
tamascsaba;151357# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:  #  # SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fe8de2539c0, pid=14248, tid=140639348188928  #  ...  #  ./smartsvn.sh: 74. line: 14248   $_JAVA_EXEC $_VM_PROPERTIES -Xmx${SMARTSVN_MAX_HEAP_SIZE} -Dsmartsvn.vm-xmx=${SMARTSVN_MAX_HEAP_SIZE} -jar "$SMARTSVN_HOME/lib/bootloader.jar" "$@"
     I have the exact same problem. Did you find a solution? Did wandisco deal with it?
liam.mclennan
liam.mclennan
Hi phplist,   I'm sorry to see you're having issues. If SmartSVN asks you to submit a bug report to us you should consider doing this so that our developers can look into the issue. Having said that, it's important too to make sure you are using the latest version and build of SmartSVN as the issue may have already been addressed in a previous release.   So, I'd recommend upgrading to the latest version and if you see this again you should submit a bug report so we can investigate.

1-3 of 3

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.