/db/revs/ empty!

cassyb
cassyb
Hi! I would like to know... I have deleted 3 Go data in /db/revs/ because it takes too much space. now I can do anything (I can't commit). :( Can I repair it? in order to commit... Can I regenerate these data on /db/revs/ with data found on /db/revprops? Thanks a lot for your help... Cassy

Last updated

andyl
andyl
/db/revs contains the actual data that's in your repository. You have, in effect, destroyed your repository. Got a backup? If not, your only hope is to fund a way to undelete the files, or send it off to a data recovery shop. Do not mess with [b]anything[/b] other than the hooks directory in your repository.
cassyb
cassyb
yes I have a backup...an export. so I can delete all and import it? thanks cassy.
andyl
andyl
[quote=cassyb]yes I have a backup...an export. so I can delete all and import it?[/quote]An export is not a backup. An export is a snapshot of a particular revision of your repository at a point in time. You can delete your repository, create a new one, and import the contents of your export, but your history will be gone, as will all file properties and log messages, as well as anything in the repository that isn't in your export. You'd be starting over from scratch.

1-4 of 4

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.

Post a reply