uberAPPS

Katie
Katie
We hope you are enjoying using uberSVN and uberAPPS! We've had some great feedback so far, but now we need your help to make the uberAPPS experience even better. Is there a particular app that would be a perfect fit for your uberSVN installation? Or an ALM component that would make your life easier? We've created a quick and easy online poll for our users, so we can continue to bring the uberSVN community the functionality they need.

Last updated

rvarkevisser
rvarkevisser
Somehow Jenkins won't download from the UberAPPS. Everything went fine and I can see the Apps, but when I go to ManageAPPS and try to download Jenkins, it just can't connect. (We're unable to connect to the UberAPPS page)  It's definately not a firewall issue, because I did a wget to https://ump.ubersvn.com:7487/ump/ (found in another forum) and that worked fine. I even disabled the firewall completely and still couldn't connect.   This is a piec of the logging: INFO - Update mirror is: update.nl.eu.ubersvn.com INFO - Found 0 available updates INFO - Found 0 eligible updates ERROR - Unable to download package for:Jenkins INFO - Downloading images for page. .... INFO - Downloading page from the UMP ERROR - Object not found response from UMP  uberSVN version: Core 12.03.9420-2  I'm at a loss.....
dan_b
dan_b
Hi all,    I just installed ubersvn on a work pc to test it out and see what's what.. I was interested to install Jenkins through the app store could not get the proxy settings to allow me. Ubersvn apps store was simply never accessible.    Spoke to one of our network guys.. Apparently between the ubersvn box and the outside WWW, there is firstly a proxy server and then a firewall. Bottom line is that security would not allow an ssl connection from the proxy through the firewall on port 7487.    Is there another way of getting this to work?    Don't normall ssl servers listen on 443?    Is there a way to provide the apps as a downloadable file which could be manually seeded and installed into an offline ubersvn server?    Many thanks..    Dan

Last updated

Coccochimetl
Coccochimetl
I'd like to reinstall the Jenkins app, because I had problems during a plugin update that I haven't been able to recover from. Since I haven't configured anything beyond testing, it seems easier to reinstall than to continue troubleshooting. I'm running UberSVN 12.11-2086 on a Centos 6.3 machine.    I haven't seen an obvious option to reinstall, and I'm basically unable to move forward on deploying UberSVN/Jenkins without resolving this. I'll reinstall the whole UberSVN system if I need to, but that seems a bit excessive.    Can anybody provide guidance? Much appreciated.

Last updated

dxu
dxu
I am trying to install Access Control for the branch-level permission management, but I simply cannot find it.    I am logged into my UberSVN console as the System Admin user, and under the UberApps tab it shows 5 apps, none of which are Access Control. None of the categories on the right are clickable.    Under Account I have filled in all possible information, and also added a payment method.    The user I am logged in as has System Admin, Global Team Admin, Global Repository Admin, and uberAPPS User rights ticked.    What am I doing wrong?

Last updated

sspyrison
sspyrison
Hello,    What is the status of uberAPPS? The links on the website all seem to go to SmartSVN, and this forum does not have many recent posts. Is uberAPPS no longer maintained or enhanced, or am I looking in the wrong places?

Last updated

burtybob
burtybob
Good Day all,    I can't access the UberApps store. I tested access to it via "wget" the url manually (this is on a server with ONLY command line access) and I recieved an error regarding the SSL certificate expired.  When I added the no check cert parameter is connected and grabbed the page without issue. Is there a way to override the certificate check for all the time in ubuntu server?    Many thanks,  Ben
dmuldr
dmuldr
We have been using Jenkins uberApp within uberSVN for some time. Recently the uberSVN web application lost Jenkins tab visibility. Our ability to edit project build configurations is no longer available.    In the uberApps ManageAPPS Jenkins is in the Inactive category. Why this occurred is unclear. The uberApps Account page has both scrambled my account a bit and will not save changes properly. If I update the account information and Save the information looks good until trying to re-enter the page. What I am most concerned with is trying to activate Jenkins with the "Configure" button. The result after pressing "Configure" in uberApps is the uber apps store is not available with a suggestion to open a firewall port.    I have had Jenkins installed and the tab visible including the ability to configure a number of build jobs. Currently Jenkins will build from an outside source "Hudson Tray Tracker" but within uberSVN/uberApps Jenkins and tab is not visible. I have project backups available and would like to ask what is the course of action to either re install Jenkins or to look under the hood and fix the current Jenkins. Log files are not showing errors. This product has been running well on MS 2012 Enterprise server.    A little help and knowledge is appreciated.

Last updated

1-11 of 11

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.