How do I get a key for uberSvn?

andre4s
andre4s
I've downloaded the Windows package and installed. But when I click on the link to get a key I end up on [url]http://www.ubersvn.com/user/register[/url]. So I register and login, but I don't know where I am supposed to find the key? Am I too early? Regards, Andreas

Last updated

ianwild
ianwild
Hi Andreas, Welcome! No, you're not too early. You should get an email with a verification link that when clicked will take you straight to the key. But if that doesn't work you should be able to login and press Account, then License Key. Please let me know if that doesn't work and I'll email you your key. Best Wishes, Ian
andre4s
andre4s
Ah, something went wrong in my registration, because I've only seen "View" "Edit" on my account page, until I pressed on the link in the mail *again*. So now I have a key! Thanks for the swift answer.
ianwild
ianwild
Excellent. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time. We'll keep an eye on that. Please do let us know how you get on. Ian
jlfz2000
jlfz2000
Hello, my user name is jlfz2000 and can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. My registration e-mail is [email]jlfz2000@hotmail.com[/email]. Please help to know my ubersvn key...
Mand
Mand
If you login to your account at wandisco.com, you will be able to see your uberSVN key, or generate a new one.
krishna225
krishna225
Hello, my user name is krishna and can't configure my ubersvn because the account tab is not visible in my login page. My registration e-mail is [email]krishna.raju@idsfortune.com[/email]. Please help to know my ubersvn key...
orbrey
orbrey
Hi, the instructions for getting an existing ubersvn key are in this post here: [url]http://www.wandisco.com/svnforum/threads/69004-License-Key-for-Uber-SVN?p=168967&viewfull=1#post168967[/url] Hope that helps.
nhtuyenbk
nhtuyenbk
I can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. How I can fix it ?
orbrey
orbrey
Unfortunately if that's the case there's nothing we can do, as per the final post in that thread development and support for UberSVN has been halted.
meiw
meiw
Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail is[EMAIL="krishna.raju@idsfortune.com"]krishna.raju@idsfortune.com[/EMAIL]. Please help to know my ubersvn key...
meiw
meiw
Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...
meiw
meiw
[FONT=inherit] [FONT=inherit]Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...[/FONT] [/FONT] [FONT=inherit] [/FONT]
meiw
meiw
[FONT=inherit] [FONT=inherit]Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...[/FONT] [/FONT] [FONT=inherit] [/FONT]
ahmadgames
ahmadgames
Hi, I appreciate if you can provide a key for UberSVN, my email is [email]amusa@hybrid-solutions.com[/email] Thanks. Ahmad
cvsouth
cvsouth
How do I get a registration code for uberSVN? I understand that development has stopped on the project but I would still like to use it at home if possible?
suraj
suraj
[LEFT][COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=13px]Hi, I Registered in Wandisco website and in my mail i got link, click on link My Account is Activated but i didn't get a key,please reply me how can i get the License key Regards, Suraj[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

1-18 of 18

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.

Post a reply