Jenkins not downloading via uberApps store UI

nsallman
nsallman
Hello,  I am currently trying to download Jenkins via the UberApps built in UI. I have just freshly installed UberSVN build 11.8-7283 on a Windows 2003 x86 machine.  Process I go through to download Jenkins:  1. Click on uberAPPS tab up top 2. Click on Jenkins logo to go to Jenkins info page 3. Click on Download in the middle of the page - this takes me to a Download page with information on Jenkins as well as some instructions indicating that I should click Download Now to start the download the process 4. Click on Download Now - Downloading Application popup shows up  Here I end up back on the Jenking info page in the Store tab. If I click on Manage Apps tab, Jenkins is listed with version 1.409.1 and status as Available and the only Action available being "Download"  Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks a lot   Edit: I just re-read the threat located Here and noticed lower down that it is a known issue. I will reply in that thread. Sorry about the double post

Last updated

nsallman
nsallman
Just in case anyone is wondering, I have resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstall uberSVN and just trying to download Jenkins again.

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.