uberSVN 11.10 svnSwitch problem

nsallman
nsallman
Hi,    I have ubserSVN installed on a Windows server 2003 machine and we have had very few problems in the past. Today we upgraded to the new 11.10 to try and enable Subversion 1.7.    If I am not mistaken, after updating (through the Update tab inside of uberSVN), we get an svnswitch tab (which has indeed showed up). The problem is that inside of that tab, only the 1.6 Binaries radiobox is enabled.    The following message is also displayed on the screen :  "Currently you only have one version of the SVN binaries installed. To switch you will first need to download another version of the SVN binaries. You can do this through the update tab. "    Are there any additional steps that I am missing to upgrade properly?    Thanks!    Najib

Last updated

vinnyjames
vinnyjames
Thank you Najib, there is a delay with the 1.7 binaries for windows. Please check this thread for updates: http://www.svnforum.org/threads/40424-uberSVN-11.10-beta-download-issue
ianwild
ianwild
Bear with us Najib, we're having an issue getting the SVN 1.7 for binaries onto the download server. I don't have an ETA for resolution, but it's a priority for us and once it's sorted you'll be able to update again and get the new binaries in due course. Sorry for the disappointment!  Ian
nsallman
nsallman
Thanks a lot!
nsallman
nsallman
No problem. Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

1-5 of 5

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.